Coriolis Project Manager
Before we delve into the details of the day-to-day role of a Coriolis Project Manager, we wanted to introduce you to the concept of 3-Dimensional Talent which is central in Coriolis’ assessment and selection strategy. So take a look at the fundamental characteristics of our current team and future team members who possess 3-Dimensional Talent…
“a passionate personality”
“a high IQ which creates a platform for mental agility, along with a high level of emotional intelligence providing the edge when it comes to relationship-building”
“an engagement style that engenders trust among stakeholders”
“a decisive, adaptable and pragmatic individual, able to modulate leadership style to get the best out of teams”
“the ability to build a compelling case; building structure around ambiguity and securing commitment through persuasive and influential management style”
At Coriolis, maintaining a light-hearted humorous working relationship with your peers and team is key, as is connecting at an emotional level with your stakeholders, securing their confidence and trust in our approach.
If we are describing you then please take a look at the role in a little more detail…
- Leading a team of consultants, you will deliver innovative solutions to deliver transformational change.
- On each project you will establish and lead a collaborative team who work together to agree project deliverables.
- You will manage budgets, nurture successful stakeholder relationships, and communicate effectively with integrity at all levels of a client’s business.
- As a project manager, the nature and scope of your role may mean leading Operational Improvement and business transformation initiatives, or you could be involved in site master planning and capital project execution.
- Projects can vary in duration, and your level of involvement in each project will vary too, depending on the nature of the engagement.
- You will change behaviours through your leadership qualities and the application of simple and robust business processes.
- It is likely that you will have a specific area of expertise, but you will also be able to lead larger teams with diverse skill sets.
Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life…
|Salary: £50,000 – £65,000 dependent on experience||Location: Nationwide (willing to travel and stay away from home for up to four nights per week)|
|For more information email email@example.com|