Before we delve into the details of the day-to-day role of a Coriolis Consultant, we wanted to introduce you to the concept of 3-Dimensional Talent which is central in Coriolis’ assessment and selection strategy. So take a look at the fundamental characteristics of our current team and future team members who possess 3-Dimensional Talent…
“a passionate personality”
“a high IQ which creates a platform for mental agility, along with a high level of emotional intelligence providing the edge when it comes to relationship-building”
“an engagement style that engenders trust among stakeholders”
“a decisive, adaptable and pragmatic individual, able to modulate leadership style to get the best out of teams”
“the ability to build a compelling case; building structure around ambiguity and securing commitment through persuasive and influential management style”
If we are describing you then please take a look at the role in a little more detail…
- As a consultant your role will involve building strong relationships with the client through the application of the Coriolis toolkit and demonstrating our core values. This will involve communicating project progress, priorities and risks.
- You will collaborate with the client and your line-manager on a daily basis in order to deliver an agreed action plan.
- You will play a role in sales and networking by identifying and communicating opportunities for repeat business.
- Projects can vary in duration, and your level of involvement in each project will vary too, depending on the nature of the engagement.
- You will be changing behaviours through your leadership qualities and the application of simple and robust business processes.
Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life…
- At Coriolis, maintaining a light-hearted humorous working relationship with your peers and team is key, as is connecting at an emotional level with your stakeholders, while securing their confidence and trust in our approach.
|Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience||Location: National (must be willing to travel and stay away from home for up to 4 nights per week)|
|For more information: email email@example.com|